We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Payroll Administration Team, based in our Carlisle office.
The overall purpose of this role is to process the payrolls of our clients accurately, ensuring deadlines are met in a professional manner.
The main elements of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Processing payrolls for a number of clients, with different pay frequencies prior to deadlines.
- Having full responsibility for the end-to-end payroll processing for your own portfolio of client payrolls
- Assisting fee earners and managers with internal and HMRC queries if required
- Ensuring payroll records are kept up to date
- Dealing with a range of queries from clients, HMRC and colleagues in a polite, professional and timely manner
- Preparation and submission of CIS returns.
- Assistance with new client set ups, general administration, etc as required.
This role is ideally suited to someone with existing payroll knowledge who is looking to join an exciting and expanding team. Ideally, experience of cloud payroll packages would be preferred, however training will be provided where required.
You should be
- Comfortable working within a fast paced and professional working environment
- A team player, willing to assist colleagues and clients
- Considerate to client needs and requirements.
- Able to prioritise work flow in order to meet strict deadlines.
You will be joining a modern accountancy practice, but with traditional views. Some of the benefits our staff enjoy include:
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme, with us paying at least 5% rather than the minimum of 3% employer contribution
- Holiday entitlement of up to 30 days (plus bank holidays).
- Flexible Working – giving you the ability to build up time in lieu, work from home, etc.
- Life Cover of 4x your salary
- We offer a commission scheme for any new clients you refer to us.
- On-the-job training as and when required.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Both full and part time applicants will be considered.